TARC Basic Amateur Radio Course –
With the forecast weather for Wednesday, Environment Canada Special weather statement, of potentially 15 to 30 cm of snow we may have to postpone the first night of the course.

There is plenty of time built into the schedule so this will not affect things too much. With the distances some people are traveling it may be better not to be on the road especially for those traveling over higher terrains.

I will look at the weather and forecast on Wednesday morning then advise by email for those already signed up for the course and on here and the FaceBook page for potential students if the course is on or postponed for a week.

Dave